Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tales from Prehistoric Times (ca. Last Month)

January 13th, 2008.
Here is one of my first group portraits with members of the Ars Virtua artists Guild... From left-right: Bowwtoxx, Bowwtoxx's pet lion, Leatherette, Sigilbringer (me) and Takkis. We have decided to meet in the region of Durotar on the Demon Soul Realm.

ALL HAIL THE MEMBERS FROM THE ARS VIRTUA ARTIST GUILD!

I have finally taken a moment to reflect on the historical moments in my life that have shaped who I am or perhaps, who I have become...or will yet evolve to be...

I ask that you turn back the sundial towards a golden era where I met some of the originating Guildmembers for the first time... Just over one month ago, I had established telepathic contact with Suffragist (who also runs the Guild in other realms) and Myriam Moore who are the founders of the Guild. However, I was unable to locate their physical vessels by pedestrian (literally) means alone so fortunately, I noticed that some of my friends have also recently joined the Guild and so we ventured forth into the great unknown (well, a few mountaintops away from home base anyway) in search of sustained correspondence.

One friend in particular is Bowwtoxx who is a mighty Orc Warrior and was very helpful in helping me adjust to the Demon Soul Realm from which my avatar was born and thrust into merely hours before...

You could say in a sense then that Bowwtoxx can be considered my very first mentor...It was a matter of hours from Bowwtoxx's hands-on tutorials that I managed to establish telepathic contact with another friend, Takkis. Using Bowwtoxx's seasoned map-reading skills, we were able to track down Takkis and get her to pose in some photo shoots with us.

Please browse through these other photos from this most historic event...

January 13th, 2008.
Here is another group photo of us sitting down. We were quite tired from running around the mountainous terrain all evening.

January 13th, 2008.
Here is a side profile of our group sitting session.

January 13th, 2008
Here is one group last photo showing a view of my backside.

January 12th, 2008.
I must admit that this is a rather gratutious self-portrait where I am showing off my well-groomed dark pink plume of hair Actually, I am showing you this portrait because I believe it was the first one ever taken of me.

January 12th, 2008.
Here I am with Kaltunk (an NPC in WoW) in the Valley of Trials. He offered me my first quest but I rejected it that time since I wanted to wait for more friends to arrive to go on the quest with me. I just did not feel comfortable beginning my first quest and ascending past the puritan level 1 without some more Guild members present...
In the next blog posting, I will describe my first official Quests with new friends from the Ars Virtua Guild...

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

1 comment:

@netwurker said...

ack!

BowwToxx is a hunter, not a warrior:)

[have i been sigil_pwned perhaps?;)]

chunks,
Mez/BowwToxx/Gossama/Netwurker Twin