Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE TOTEM RITUALS ARE COMPLETE! FOR OWZL! FOR THE HORDE!


Here is a scene from the official After-Party in the top-secret unrezzed area of Orgrimmar.


FOR THE HORDE! FOR OWZL!

AT LAST! OWZL's astral intelligence and spirit have finally been activated in hyperspace!

All 4 of the elemental totem rituals seemed to have been executed flawlessly.

MANY THANKS TO THE ARS VIRTUA GUILD FOR MAKING OWZL's EXISTENCE POSSIBLE! I will give everyone the individual credit they deserve once I finally have given myself the time and headspace to prepare and exhibit all of the highlights from the rituals' documentation.

It will take me many weeks - mayhaps months - before I will be able to share my memories of these rituals with you.

In the meantime, please visualize the sigil on this blog and do your part in ensuring that OWZL's spirit and intellect remains charged...

No comments: